Monday, January 8, 2018

Snow Buddy like you...

So, I have been playing around with the new release stamp set from InkOn3.com. It's sooo cute!
Here's one card I made.


I printed off some of the digital papers on a laser printer. I then grabbed some pink foil and foiled it using my Minc. I used some distress ink and blended on some pink ink. So hard to capture the awesome shine of the foil. 
I then used a tag die by KatScrappiness and cut the paper. I trimmed of the sides to make it narrower to fit the card front. I backed it with acetate and used foam tape to create a well on the backside for the shaker bits. On top of that, another piece of acetate to close it up. This makes it easy for placing on the card without shaker bits going everywhere! I tied a bit of twine around and set it aside.


Using another of the printed papers, I cut a layer for the card front and inked the edges and used tape runner to adhere. 
I then glued the tag piece to the card front. I had stamped out and cut using my Scan N Cut, one of the penguins. I colored it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. Using foam tape I added this to the card front. Stamped the sentiment and cut using a banner die in my stash. Added it with foam tape as well. Using some of the same sequins as the shaker, I glued a few around on the card front. Brushed on some Wink of Stella and called this one finished.

Here's where you can shop for the products I used.


Hope you got some inspiration and will get out your supplies and get your craft on. Head to InkOn3 and check out all the great stuff!

 

1 comment :

  1. This is just ADORABLE!!! I love how you used two different card fronts too. <3

    ReplyDelete