Sunday, September 4, 2016

You're in my prayers.....

Altenew is one of my fave companies!!! LOVE them, and am acquiring a fair bit of stuff. I love their inks, so love them, and all the layering stamp sets. This one, though, is a solid stamp.


I kind of figured where I wanted them to lie on my card and used the coordinating die and cut it out. Then I positioned the sentiment and stamped is sticky ink and embossed with silver glitter embossing powder.
I cut silver glitter cardstock and layered it behind. I popped up the darker flower on one layer and the lighter on two layers. I offset it just a bit so the silver paper could be seen more. 


I cut three of the berries (other misc dies in my stash) in silver as well and arranged around the flowers. Added some clear crystal bling and mounted it to the front of an A2 sized card base. 

Calling this one finished!

Here's where to shop.

Hope this inspired you a bit. Happy Crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment