Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Rainbow Stars...

Have you guys seen all the awesome rainbow cards out there lately?! I just had to jump on the bandwagon. So fun.

So, I got out rainbow color Distress Inks and blended out a background. I used Tim Holtz watercolor paper for the blending. It's so easy on this paper.

I pulled out one of my Anna Griffin die plates and cut it out. Then, time consuming, added bits of foam tape all over the back...but so worth it!


I saved the bigger stars that got cut out and brushed them with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens to add fun shimmer. Sorry it doesn't show so well. I popped them up with bits of foam tape. A double layer on the center star so it's above everything else. Sentiment is embossed with platinum embossing powder.


I LOVE how this turned out and will deff be making more of these!

I got these plates from HSN but don't see them now. She does have others though. Check it out.

Get out your toys and play!!! 
Happy crafting


4 comments :