Friday, June 26, 2015

Foiled Hugs...

Here's today's card project. Super bright and super fun! I'm stuck on foil and watercolor these days, lol
To start with I used card front die but I did not cut it, I embossed it instead. Once that was done, I used water colors and love how it settles in the indentations. Dried in between each layer of color. I picked colors out of  Kuretake Gansai Tambi water color set and watered some down, left some more intense. Love how this looks!


I cut a hole in the center to create a shaker card.  Added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and a bit of seed beads. I scattered a few on the front of the card. 

 
And yep...I added foil, surprise surprise, lol. I cut the sentiment and little bow from paper printed in my toner printer and foiled it in my laminator. I then cut the sentiment again from fun foam for added dimension. I rotated one of the bows just a bit to see a bit more of it. The entire panel was then layered up on the card base.

And, there you have it. A super fun and super bright card. Wouldn't that brighten someones day?!

Here's your shopping list.


Happy Crafting! Have fun with your supplies and get creating!




3 comments :

  1. I love how the color settles into the embossing...what a great idea for a beautiful look. Great shaker!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete