Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Only Have Eyes For You...

Here's a quick and easy treat bag I made using some files from My Scrap Chick. Hope you like!

I started out with just a simple bag and set about to decorate it up.


I love the scallop top on this little bag...it's so cute! Anyway, I picked a few digital papers and filled the image using my Silhouette Studio software, and then print and cut them out. I cut some layers of solid colors that coordinate and adhered them to the front of the bag. 


I did the same with this cute little monster. I also created a shadow layer of different paper. Layered up using foam squares. To make his eyes, I just cut different size circles in white, black, and blue. Glued them together and then covered them in Glossy Accents for that shiny finish. Added a bit of white gel pen accents, tied some twine, and added a sentiment from my stash. Cut it out using an oval punch. 

Hope you like...here's where you can get these files.


I'm sure you have a little monster in your life that would love a little bag of goodies! 
Happy Crafting!

 


2 comments :

  1. Totally cute, Cool and fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl ~ this is ADORABLE!! LOVE the cut and oh my the googly eyes!! I bet whomever received this LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete