Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine Day Treats....

So, I whipped up a cute little pocket to put some treats in. I simply welded three tags together in Sil Studio Software. I scored in between them, cut down those two score lines about two inches, and folded that flap down, towards the front. Then just simply fold one tag over left and one tag over right. You might have to trim a tiny sliver off so they fold nicely. I used Scor Tape to keep it closed, one on the bottom and another on the edge. The digital papers were printed double sided so you can see pattern when you fold that front flap forward. If you don't want to do that, you could always stamp something on the white when you fold it down. Either way, it will be super cute!


Aren't they so cute?! I flood filled these with the new papers from Fleurette Bloom...such cute papers! I decorate each in different ways using some dies from My Creative Time and Simon Says Stamp. I did a lot of inking, added white gel pen accents, tied ribbons, used Wink of Stella glitter pen too. As you can see, you can put a variety of things in them...just not a large amount. 


Starbucks VIA fits in very nicely. Used MCT dies on this one.


On this one I used MCT dies and some stamps from SSS. Tied some ribbon and added some dots.


For this one, I used some dies from SSS, seam binding ribbon, Wink of Stella, and some tiny enameled dots. The candy is Nerds candy in one of the cello packets from Clear Bags.

So, there you have it. Cute and simple...just perfect for a little something. BEWARE: Fleurette Bloom will be having some new cut files for these very soon....so be watching!

5 comments :

  1. Love these Cheryl, adorable, what a awesome little treat package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat holders is FANTASTIC Cheryl, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the double sided printing...great idea! The papers are so pretty. Your welded tags are so clever to make this cute pocket. The dots look just like the Nerds...careful the kids don't try to eat them. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete