Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hey there everyone. A quick card here using digital papers and elements from Fleurette Bloom and Trendy Twine. We have teamed up for the month using products from each other. I designed a fall themed card and I hope you like it.

I used the Tranquil Tree, Fall Leaves digital papers, and the Little Critters Kit. 


In my Silhouette Software, I filled my layers with patterned paper. I also filled the tree with a digital paper I found in my stash. I needed a good green, and this one just worked. I cut out the squirrel and a shadow layer using print/cut. I added all the elements using dimensional adhesive for added interest. 

Then....using your imagination...you can see all my fall leaves using Trendy Twine, tied knots, and just glued in place with liquid adhesive. It's outside the box, but I think it works. The sentiment is from My Creative Time.


I hope you like this. Here is the list with links to what I used.


So there you have it. Keep your eyes open for other projects to come using these two companies. Some really cute projects already posted!


2 comments :

  1. Cheryl ~ TOTALLY CUTE card! LOVE the twine leaves and of my that little squirrel! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out so cute! The little squirrel is sweet and I like the twine on your tree. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete