Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hippity Hoppity...

Playing around today with my new stamp set from Peachy Keen's Stamp of the Month Club. I just love the little bunny images! Super sweet. I am also using my Copics which I haven't played with in a while. I am not so good with them yet, but good enough....for me, at this point, anyway. And of course, my fave stamps and dies ever....from My Creative Time! 


I used the doily die from My Creative Time and I layered it over some plain white doilies I got at Michael's. I like how the layered look came out. The papers I used came from the 6x6 pad by My Minds Eye called Memorable, 


This is one of the adorable bunnies in the stamp set for March from Peachy Keen. LOVE!!! And, a better look at my coloring....achhhh! Hey, you don't get better if you don't practice, right? I think it passes though.


And the stamp and die from My Creative Time. I added brads to each end and attached with dimensional adhesive. I tied the ribbon around the printed layers before attaching to the card base. Did the cheater method and tied the short piece on after. Faux~bow...lol!

So, here's the list of items needed if you want to make one like this for yourself.


Ok, so there you have it. You still have some time to make some cute Easter treats. Get out your supplies and whip up some cute stuff. Happy crafting!


3 comments :

  1. TOTALLY Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl ~ ADORABLE! The coloring is awesome and the bunny with his furry belly and ears! CUTE! Always so fun to stop by!

    ReplyDelete