Sunday, September 9, 2012

 Coming up on fall, and it's my fave time of year! I love the colors, the crisp air, the sound of the leaves crunching under foot. I had just gotten this new stamp set from My Creative Time and LOVE the little leaf dies. So, I set about creating some little tag note cards and a box to hold them. Sometimes you just want to leave an encouraging note for someone, not always to mail. These are flat cards, not fold over, although you could scale the box to fit whatever size and then add envies too. The sky is the limit! Wouldn't this be a nice gift for maybe a teacher, or office manager....someone that just wants to encourage. How to fun to find a little card like this on your desk when you came to work in the morning! I hope in some way, you find inspiration in this post and on my blog. That's why I do what I do. Hope you enjoy these pics. Come back often!  The sets used here are listed in the post below. Go check out Miss Emma's store...you won't be disappointed!





1 comment :