Wednesday, September 5, 2012


Designed by
Cheryl Becker

I made these cute little treat boxes using files from the Silhouette store and print/cut them using my Cameo. I like my Eclips a lot, but if I want to print and cut, I go with my Cameo...it's so easy! I love printing papers using digital files I have acquired over time. It can get pricey so that's why I got a Continuous Ink Supply System. I can always print just what I need and never run out of just that one piece you wish you had more of. The costs of the ink to refill versus buying new cartridges in the store is way crazy cheaper!!! I used an Epiphany Shape tool for the button and the stamp is from My Creative Time.

4 comments :

  1. I love all your treat boxes, Cheryl! They are adorable! I need to see about getting the ink supply system one day soon. I've always wanted to print my own papers. Thanks for sharing and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fell in LOVE with these treat boxes and especially the paper! I had to come see what you were using, now I know! I'm a new follower! Thanks!

    http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to have you, Connie! Hope you find something to inspire you here.

      Delete